Monday, June 22, 2009

A Month of Birthdays!

Good Morning! Well, July certainly is turning out to be a busy-birthday-cardmaking month for this girl! I had a few more to create before we head out to Ocracoke Island, NC on the Outer Banks for a week and decided to continue with the "cupcake theme". I mean, who doesn't love cupcakes? Plus I purchased this sweet, cutie-pie designer paper from Doodlebug (they've got the cutest papers) and had to use it and it just looked happy and so I coupled it with a cupcake. Makes no sense...but then again, as I've said many times before, "in Linda's stamping world...anything goes!" LOL Here's the deets:

Stamps Used: Hero Arts "Cupcakes", A Muse Sentiment
Cardstock & Papers: Doodlebug "Berry Blue" Designer Paper, Retired Stampin' Up! Gingham Scrapbook Paper, Paper Trey White Cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Markers: Copic Sketch Markers - BG000 Pale Aqua, B00 Frost Blue, RV13 Tender Pink, RV29 Crimson, YG03 Yellow Green, 0 Colorless Blender, Signo White Gel Pen
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Regular & Scalloped Round Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, EK Success Corner Rounder Punch, Sewing Machine, Thread, EK Success Small Flower Punch, Doodlebug Buttons, Crochet Thread, Adhesive, Stampin' Up! Dimensionals
Techniques: Basic Stamping, Copic Coloring & Blending, Paper Piercing, Paper Tole

6 comments:

Cassie said...

I love it, Linda, it's so cheery and bright! Your Doodlebug paper is perfect for it ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute Linda, I like the cupcake and the springy colors.

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable Linda!!!! Love all the fun touches! Hey, I sent you a PM over at PCP -- check it out.

Linda

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh, this flower cupcake is totally sweet and adorable!

peggysue said...

I know I love cupcakes! Great colors and paper too. Make me a GF cupcake please.

Erin Bigler said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY to have been the recipient of this masterpiece...thanks again, Linda!!!