Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Lives! He is Risen, Indeed!

Good Easter morning to you! I have some bad news and some good news to share...The bad news is that I don't have a card to share with you today, as promised earlier in the week..instead, will post a new one tomorrow, and that's a real promise! LOL The good news is that we have a Risen Savior, who's in the world today! I'm sharing a few photos of my Easter Sunrise Service experience this morning. Above, is me in my brown tweed, "wool blanket" coat and sherpa hat and gloves as I trek down our boardwalk on the bay toward the Easter Sunrise Service gathering. Tom loves to take unflattering photos of me ALL the time, and this one is no exception. But, if you can look past the overweight, middle-aged lady on the boardwalk and enjoy the view...you'll enjoy the photo! LOL

2 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Its a beautiful view - with you in it too! Glad you had a nice day.

Chef Mama Lori said...

Amen! Now I'm singing, "He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today...." Beautiful shot even with the lady in the warm outfit!