Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CDS Weekend Color Challenge Featured Stamper - Stéphanie Bonniot

You're viewing the adorable piggy card that Stéphanie Bonniot, one of our CDS Weekend Color Challenge participants submitted for our "Monochromatic Card". I hostessed this past weekend and challenged everyone with making a "Monochromatic Card" -- the colors were the cardmaker's choice. There were SO many beautiful cards to chose from to feature on my blog today, but I decided to go with Stéphanie's card because, quite simply, I was in a "cute card mode"...and how cute can you get with this? I love how she used her patterned paper and how it is so cleanly balanced in the layout. Her sweetly scalloped image mats are the perfect compliment to the beautifully colored piggy. And! I love how Stéphanie knows when it time to leave "well enough alone"...by that, I mean, she is not a "clutter stamper"...she embellishes with taste, balance and style. Love the simple pearls and pretty ribbon. The end result? One clean, beautifully-executed sweet card! As far as I know, Stéphanie (did you know that she is from France?), does not have a blog at this time, but you can find her work on Paper Craft Planet, and I know you'll enjoy viewing it. Great artwork, Stéph!

1 comment:

Chef Mama Lori said...

Stephanie's card is so sweet! Congrats to Stephanie!