Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Grace Nywening - Featured Stamper

Good Morning! As promised, I'm featuring one of the cards that were submitted this past weekend for our Clear Dollar Stamps' Weekend Color Challenge. As hostess, I chose the following colors for the challenge: Barely Banana, Baja Breeze, Green Galore with White, as an optional neutral. I've chosen this card made by Grace Nywening to feature today, because of it's fresh, clean and sweet look. Just like Grace! She is just the sweetest spirit in the stamping world and always such a great encourager, too. Grace used a fresh and crisp banana and white gingham check designer paper for her background, adding a sweet white reticulated, punched border with that very pretty twill Baja Breeze ribbon. Her focal point of her card, the great scripture, "" When we put our cares in His hands, He puts His peace in our hearts", is beautifully framed by her die cut, sponged mortice and complimented with her beautifully Prismacolored daisies, that she hand cut out so carefully. I just love the whole entire card...it makes me smile! Thank you Grace, for participating in the CDS Weekend Color Challenge, and as always, for being such a great encouragement to me as a stamper!

I hope that you'll return on Thursday, where I will be previewing two new Clear Dollar Stamps' stamp sets with two samples, each! See you then!!

3 comments:

Grace said...

Hi LInda! Thanks so much for featuring my card on your blog! I'm honored!!! I enjoyed playing along and will miss your wonderful color challenges!

Laurie Wilson said...

beautiful card to feature! they all were fabulous!

peggysue said...

Yay! Grace always does such beautiful work! What a great selection!