Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A CDS Design Team Announcement


Good Morning! I got up a little late this morning (Grrrr!), but wanted to post an exciting announcement about our Clear Dollar Stamps Design Team. We have enlisted the help of two brand new designers to the team: Cassie Trask and Angela Thomas. Cassie, has been a regular participant in our Weekend Color Challenges over on Paper Craft Planet, and brings a new, fresh & clean style to the team. Angela, is a close friend of our own Kim Teasdale, and brings a pretty, elegant style in design. I am happy to welcome Cassie and Angela and look forward to working with them.

Equally, I am saddened at the news that my fellow design team member, and friend, Monique Hawrelluk will not be continuing on with the team. Monique has some pokers in another fire, as they say, and I wish her much luck and will miss her on the team, very much. But, please continue to follow Monique, as I will keep her blog link on my lower right sidebar. Stay close, friend!

No comments: