Remember the childhood game "Tag"? Well, there is a circulating tag game among cardmaking bloggers that has introduced blogs that one might never find or see. So, I've been tagged by Cindy Motherway, also known as Mothermark on SCS. Thank you Cindy, for honoring me as a "pick". I'm sure it may generate some traffic to my otherwise unknown blog and who knows, they might just enjoy looking around enough to return.
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Okay first I'd like to direct you to Cindy's blog, "This is My Story". Cindy is a gifted stamper and quite a storyteller...in a good sense, mind you. ; )
Seven Facts...well, to me, they're facts ; )
1. I spend 2-4 hours making a card. One of the hours is spent in deciding what color scheme to use, what embellishments, what stamp set. Indecision is my gift.
2. My very favorite place in the whole world is Ocracoke Island, the southernmost barrier island in the Outer Banks, NC islands. It is a world away, removed from the hustle and bustle of the nonsensical hubbub of life. In a word: Paradise.
3. I hate pantyhose. Why can't they make pantyhose without any seams whatsoever, anywhere? And, why can't they make them to be controlling yet freeing?
4. I lost my best friend of 14 years on August 7th and I don't know the cause of her death. All I know is that it was swift and sudden and my heart is still grieving. Her name was Chelsea and she was a Cairn Terrier.
5. When I was 4 years old, I used to stand on the landing of our stairway in our home and sing my little heart out. I had plans of going to Hollywood and being a great singer. Now, this was before Barbra Streisand was even a blip on the radar.
6. I love Impressionistic art. Monet is my favorite artist of all time. I love the subtle shapes and color hues.
7. I love music. I play the piano...of sorts. My musical taste has evolved over the years, but one artist that I have always loved and will always love is the composer Claude Debussy. His "Arabesque No. 2" puts me in a trance where I don't care to return.
All that was probably TMI (too much information for those who aren't familiar with the abbreviation.) But, I satisifed the rules, right, Cindy?
Okay, now "Tag, you're it, gals!"