Yes, I must confess, that I am! Since I have discovered the various monkey stamp sets from Clear Dollar Stamps, I have fallen hard! This new set call "Autumn Monkey" is another whimsical fun set that is a joy to use! It will be released on October 1st.
Dimensions: 5.5"x4.25", Opens at the bottom
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps Autumn Fun Stamp Set
Techniques: Basic Stamping, Sponging, Prismacoloring with Mineral Spirits
Paper: K&Co. "Fall Harvest" Designer Collection, Me & My Big Ideas "Cornucopia" Designer Paper, Dark Berry Red Colormates Cardstock, Paper Trey White Cardstock
Ink: Stampin Up! Old Olive Ink, Adirondack Pitch Black Ink
Tools: Nestabilities Regular & Scallop Round Dies, Cuttlebug, Creative Memories Square Punches, Fiskars Hole Hand Punch, Karen Foster Click-It Punch, Marvy Artist Felt-Tip Brown Marker, Zig Gold Metallic Writer Marker, Primsacolor Pencils, Mineral Spirits, Blending Stump, JudiKins Diamond Glaze, American Crafts Dimensionals
Embellishments: American Crafts Carrot Medium Eyelets, Red Moonglow Brad, Offray 1/4" Brown Satin Ribbon, Milk Chocolate "Sweet Petites" Morex 5/8" Satin Ribbon
To create this card, I cut the 2 patterned designer papers to 4.25"x2.75" size, making each half the size of the card base. I cut the white cardstock card lining to size. A strip of berry red cardstock was cut to 1/4" and then punched across the middle using a Fiskars hand hole punch and then centered over the 2 patterned pieces of paper. to size as well as a matching sized piece of white cardstock for the card lining. The image was stamped on white cardstock using Pitch Black Ink. The image was colored and blended with Primsacolor pencils and mineral spirits using a blending stump. The stamped image was cut with a Nestabilities circle die, along with the red and green coordinating mats. The edge of the stamped image circle, was sponged with Old Olive heavily and then dash doodles were added with a brown felt-tip marker. A third mat was created with coordinating pumpkin colored paper using a Nestabilities scalloped round die and the Cuttlebug. Gold metallic doodle dots were added to the scallop points. The stamped image was then glued to all 3 mats.
The sentiment, small pumpkin and mouse was stamped with Pitch Black ink. The pumpkin and mouse were colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with mineral spirits. The sentiment/pumpkin/mouse was punched with a square punch, and heavily sponged around the edges with Pumpkin Pie ink, and dash doodles were added using a brown felt-tip marker. The berry red mat was punched with a larger square punch and dot doodles were added with a gold metallic marker. The stamped image mat and the sentiment mat was glued to the card base. Three holes were punches for 2 eyelet placements and ribbon hole: one, at the stamped image bottom, one at the stamped sentiment top and one at the stamped sentiment bottom. The smaller 1/4" inch ribbon was run through the top 2 eyelets and tied off in a bow knot. The larger ribbon width was run through the ribbon hole at the base of the sentiment mat and tied in a bow. To embellish, I added Diamond Glaze for special dimension to the large and small pumpkins. A large red moonglow brad was added for interest. To finish, the card base was glued to the card lining.