Thursday, February 12, 2009

Up to my ears...


Good morning! It is blustery cool here on the Chesapeake Bay today. Spring did seem to be in the air, but today was a good reality check that it is still February...just ask the seagulls in the above photo! My husband, Tom, who is an avid digital photographer took this photo of our hometown and it's one of my favorites. We live on the water with a "Promenade Boardwalk" that spans a mile along the water, and it is truly a pretty sight with all of God's nature around.

Okay...on with the business of cardmaking...I bet you thought I was on vacation or something, didn't you? Nope, just up to my ears in designing Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peeks for their March 1st release -- but oh, what fun! There are some beautiful and whimsical stamp sets coming out, and I'll be sharing those the last four days of this month with you, so I hope that you come back to visit for that.

I will have a new card that I can share with you this weekend, however! My fellow team designer from CDS, Alex Maldonado will be hostessing the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge over on the Paper Craft Planet, and I will be participating in that! I have 4 March birthday cards to make, so that will afford me the opportunity to get started on those! See you back here this weekend!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I can't wait to see what you're designing :D