Saturday, February 7, 2015

A Birthday Stash


Hello! I'm trying to increase my birthday card stash, so I have a simple birthday card to share. I used a Lili of the Valley stamp but I don't know the name of the stamp, as it now is retired...sorry. I colored the little girl and balloons with Copic Sketch Markers, popped her up on Stampin' Up! Dimensionals and added a few embellies and Voila! Below are the Copic Sketch Markers that I used for the image.


Below, is a photo of the card interior with matching designer papers, layout and design.


Okay, Here's the Deets:
Stamps: Lili of the Valley Girl and Sentiments
Papers: Pebbies "Family Ties" Designer Paper Collection, Paper Trey Ink White Cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders' Circle Die, Paper Trey Ink Cloud Die, EK Success Border Punch & Corner Rounder Punch, Sewing Machine, Thread, Stampin' Up! Dimensionals, Zots, Millinneum Fine Point Marker
Embellishments: Really Reasonable Ribbon Polka Dotted Sheer Ribbon, Doodlebug Buttons, Doodlebug Sprinkles Enamel Dots
Techniques: Machine Stitching, Copic Coloring

Thanks for visiting! I always love to hear your thoughts and comments...

No comments: