Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Sneak Peek Week!

Good Morning! Today is a very special day! It is Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week for Clear Dollar Stamps! Are you excited yet? We sure are! I don't have any sneak peek samples to share with you today (sniff, sniff), but I don't want you miss the beautiful samples that my CDS Designer Teammates are previewing today. I hope that you come back to visit tomorrow, as I will be sharing two soon-to-be-released stamp sets by Clear Dollar Stamps -- so you won't want to miss that! But for now, enjoy the 6 NEW STAMP SETS, previewed by my CDS fellow designer teammates:

COLONIAL CARVINGS - sneak peek samples:
Nancy Grant, Stacy Morgan, Sarah Taylor & Laurie Wilson

HAPPY 4th of JULY- sneak peek samples:
Stacy Morgan

GOD BLESS AMERICA - sneak peek samples:
Nancy Grant & Stacy Morgan

JUNE ROSE - sneak peek samples:
Stacy Morgan, Katie Renz, Sarah Taylor & Laurie Wilson

ROSEBUD PRINCESS - sneak peek samples:
Shawne Arnold, Nancy Grant, Kim Teasdale, Angela Thomas, Tori Wild & Laurie Wilson

ROSEBUD SCROLLS - sneak peek samples:
Shawne Arnold, Nancy Grant, Kim Teasdale & Laurie Wilson

AND! For a complete illustration of each stamp set, please stop by Lori McCroskey's blog for more detail. All above mentioned stamp sets can be purchased at www.newcleardollarstamps.com on June 1st!

2 comments:

Shawne said...

Just wanted to say thanks, you are to sweet! I'll be back tomorrow! Everyone has outdone themselves this month haven't they?

peggysue said...

Oh Linda, you scoundrel! I was so excited to click on your post and you TALK about the sneak peeks but don't have any of your own today! Okay, okay, I'll go check the other blogs . . . sneaky, you are too sneaky.