Thursday, May 28, 2015

More Cute Little Bears

 

Hello! I have another card made with a Lili of the Valley stamp...specfically more cute little bears. The name of this adorable stamp is "My Favourite Friends". Don't you just love the illustrative style of LOTV's stamps? I can't get enough, lol. I was shooting for the pink & white plaid paper to serve as a wallpaper, literally, behind the main image. But now that the card is finished, I'm not sure anyone will pick up on that. Below are the Copic Sketch Marker colors that I used to color the image.


Below, is the card interior with
coordinating papers and design & layout.


Okay, Here's the Deets:
Stamps: Lili of the Valley "My Favourite Friends", Sentiments to Fit Small Scroll, Stampendous Interior Sentiment
Papers: Nitwit Collection "Country Meadow" 8x8 Designer Paper Pad, Pebbles "Family Ties" 6x6 Designer Paper Pad, Paper Trey Ink White Cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/Tools: Cuttlebug, My Favorite Things Stitched Circle & Scalloped Border Dies, My Favorite Things Pierced Sentiment Die, My Favorite Things Daisy Die, Copic Sketch Markers, Stampin' Up! Dimensionals
Embellishments: Really Reasonable Ribbon Crochet Ribbon, Doodlebug Buttons, Theresa Collins Enamel Dots, Jolee's By You Flowers

Thank you for visiting! I always love to hear your thoughts and comments...

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Linda, This is a great card, I love your colouring and your card design with those pretty papers and doodlebugs is gorgeous...xxx

Karen Oliver said...

Gorgeous Linda so fresh and pretty xo

Cindy Dy said...


amazing and nice looking site please love it and make more effective… keep it up.

Bubble
www.gofastek.com