Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Be Merry!


Hello! I whipped a quick card today which is a rarity for me, lol. What made it quick was a few dies: the My Favorite Things Snow Drift, Blueprints 21 & Fishtail Flag dies. Not much coloring involved in the little penguin which also added to finishing the card quickly. I realized after I photographed the card, that my little tree row shifted upward, over the snow drift on the left, but didn't have time to reshoot. The flaw is proof that this card is handcrafted...LOL! Below is the card interior with coordinating papers & design.


Okay, Here's the Deets:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn "Winter Penguin" & "Snow Day", Stampin' Up! "Be Merry" Sentiment
Papers: Doodlebug "Frost Friends" Designer Paper Collection, Paper Trey Ink White Cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up! Glorious Green
Accessories: Cuttlebug, My Favorite Things Snow Drift Dies, Blueprints 21 & Pishtail Flags Dies, EK Success Small Oval Punch, Stampin' Up! Dimensionals, Copic Sketch Markers
Embellishments: The Twinery Lilac Baker's Twine, Theresa Collins Enamel Dots, Dress It Up Button Snowflake, KaiserCraft Self-Adhesive Pearl

Thanks for visiting! I always love hearings your thoughts & comments...

1 comment:

Oliva Ohlson said...

Beautiful Linda!!! I'm always amazed at your talent! So glad to see you're back! Hugs, Oliva