Saturday, October 18, 2014

I Love Fall

 
Hello! I finished a card today that I began 5 days ago...sometimes, I'm just so indecisive about what design, layout, color scheme, and flavor to use that I end up overthinking the whole thing! But here it is, my latest overthought creation, lol. I love the stamp set "Into the Woods" by Lawn Fawn and wanted to ink up the little squirrel and use the supercute Doodlebug "Friendly Forest" designer paper collection. I think this is one of my very favorite Doodlebug paper collections, ever. Below, is a photo of the card interior with coordinating design, layout and designer paper.



Okay, Here's the Deets:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn "Into the Woods" Stamp Set, Computer-Generated Interior Sentiment
Papers: Doodlebug "Friendly Forest" Designer Paper Collection, Paper Trey Ink White Cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders' Scalloped & Regular Circle Dies, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Martha Stewart Leaves Punches, EK Success Scalloped Corner Punch, Sewing Machine, Thread, Stampin' Up! Dimensionals, Adhesives.
Copic Sketch Markers: YR12 Loquat, YR21 Cream, B00 Frost Blue, BG00 Pale Aqua, G24 Willow, YG63 Pea Green, E25 Caribe Cocoa, E31 Brick Beige, E34 Orientale, 0 Colorless Blender
Embellishments: Really Reasonable Ribbon Crochet Ribon
Techniques: Machine Stitching, Copic Coloring

Thanks for visiting...I always love to hear your thoughts & comments.

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful Linda, inside and out. Gorgeous design paper.

Lisa Lara said...

Totally adorable Linda. And beautiful. Love the inside.