Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 3 of CDS Sneak Peeks

Good Morning! Today is Day 3 of Clear Dollar Stamps' Sneak Peek Week, and today I have a supercute stamp set, illustrated by Kim Teasdale, called "Snail Mail". I had so much fun coloring Kim's cute snail and had this great happy, bright designer paper that I couldn't wait to use with "Snail Mail". There are other sentiments included in this whimsical set and it can be purchased on March 1st. Other Clear Dollar Stamps' design team members who are previewing "Snail Mail" are:
Okay, here's my deets:
CDS Stamps: "Snail Mail"
Cardstock & Papers: TPC Studio Bugs & Butterflies Paper Pad, Paper Trey White Cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Markers: Copic Sketch - Y11 Pale Yellow, Y15 Cadmium Yellow, Y21 Buttercup Yellow, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, RV13 Tender Pink, B000 Pale Porcelain Blue, BG000 Pale Aqua, BG15 Aqua, YG03 Yellow Green, YG63 Pea Green, G40 Dim Green, C1 & C3 Cool Greys, 0 Colorless Blender
Tools: Nestabilities Labels 7, Sewing Machine, Thread, Stampin' Up! Dimensionals, Zots, Robtin's Nest Dew Drops, Pebbles Ribbon
Technique: Basic Stamping, Machine Stitching, Copic Coloring

10 comments:

Cassie said...

I love the brightness of your card, Linda. It really does make the snail look like he's delivering 'happy mail' ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! When I saw this before I just fell in love with the colors and vibrant nature of the card. Awesome Linda.

Kim said...

What a cheerful card! So cute! And another Nestie set I need. Ha!

peggysue said...

Its the snail delivering happy mail! And you used that bookplate looking nestie too, great choice and what fun colors!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Great details with the paper, sewing, and coloring. Simply fabby!

:-)

Laurie in MN said...

The stamp is adorable. I love the colors you used and how cute the card turned out.

Laurie in MN said...

I forgot to add that I love yellow houses. I wanted our house sided in yellow but my conservative DH got his choice of gray. I painted the living room a soft yellow and spend most of my time in my cheerful room.

Laurie in MN said...

Tomorrow, I plan on returning and going through all your past entries. The colors you use for cards makes my brain happy after all the drab winter colors.

Karen Lynn said...

Aw, what a cute card!

Laurie Wilson said...

That little snail.. gotta love that guy! I love the fun springy colors you chose and the patterns you surrounded him with. Just adorable!